We understand your emergency whether it’s a broken tooth, or severe pain or swelling or cracked tooth, or have bitten your tongue or lip, our dentists at Million Smiles Dental are here to help you. Please call us on 9360 7777 immediately and we will ensure you are seen on the same day.
Please follow the below tips if you have any of the below emergencies:
- Broken tooth – If you have a broken permanent or adult tooth, then try and keep the tooth moist as much as possible. Try and place the tooth in the socket without touching the root. Call us as soon as possible.
- Cracked tooth – Try and wash/rinse the tooth with warm water and put cold compression to avoid any swelling and call us as soon as possible.
- Tongue or lip bite – Clean the area with water and apply a cold compress.
- Swollen cheek due to a toothache – Swelling is a symptom of some infection in the tooth. Any swelling symptoms require rinsing with warm salt water and try and remove any food stuck gently (do not use any sharp instruments). This requires evaluation by the dentist immediately to avoid further complications.
- Wisdom tooth pain –This is likely to be caused due to an infection and/or position of the wisdom teeth and the way they have erupted. Please rinse it with warm salt water and/or put an ice pack to compress and get evaluated by the dentist as soon as possible.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Tooth Sensitivity – EXT
- Liam J
Referred by a friend who raves about this dentist. I was not disappointed. First impressions are the best impressions. I was very pleased with the service. My teeth felt like new after the cleaning. I still have more visits scheduled for further work on my teeth. Looking forward to a successful outcome.James P
“Great experience! I hadn’t been to the dentist in years, but they were very understanding and put me at ease. Everything was prompt and efficient and everyone was very friendly.”Callum B
“My wife and I recently had our six month checkups with Dr. Barli. The appointment started on time, ended on time, and our hygienists were very personable and professional.Ian M
I had never had a good dental experience until meeting Dr. Barli! I love all of the staff at Million Smiles Dental and recommend them to everyone. I just took my son today and he loved every minute.Hannah A
Wow! That was an awesome experience! The easiest crown I have ever had. Dr. Barli made me laugh even though I was very nervous.Kate H
So wonderful, can’t even express how thankful I am for your professionalism and generosity to veterans. Truly a blessing. Honored to meet you.Daniel K